The diocese has issued Guidance for Volunteers and attendees on what to do when coming to church, in line with all the social distancing and hygiene guidelines we are familiar with.
Preparations and the required risk assessment have been very kindly undertaken by Pauline.
Please read & follow this summary when coming to church for private prayer:
Please do not enter the church if you have any flu like symptoms
–Stewards will greet you and ask you to follow guidelines to keep everyone safe. (We need 2 stewards at each service, please volunteer ).
– Please follow the guidance as given by the stewards at the time
– Please observe the one-way system clearly marked
– Please maintain the 2 metre social distance from others
– Use the hand sanitiser provided on entry and exit
– Face coverings must be worn, please do so if possible; exemptions are listed here.
–In these times, can we ask parents to ensure children keep to their seats on the benches, to keep everyone safe
– Please ensure you take all your personal belongings home with you
Please do share this information with fellow parishioners.
Volunteers have kindly offered to open and close the church for this first week, but many hands and all that, please get in contact with Pauline at email@example.com as soon as possible if you can help volunteer with this.